I must be serious about motorhoming!

• Thread starter Deleted member 12539
  • Start date

Deleted member 12539

As a long time biker and BMW 'flag waver' I really must be serious about wanting the right 'van.
Our 'soon to be picked up' change of motorhome is costing me my 'ride'. The bike is up for sale, although the wife's Suzuki Bandit survives cosy in the garage...:(
So if anyone is interested in a BMW R1150RT.... here is the link to the Sheffield Bike Forum.
Sheffield & Yorkshire Bikers - Local Motorbike Forum • View topic - FOR SALE - BMW R 1150 RT - £3000

17 May 2008 051.jpg BEFORE.JPG

A thing of beauty! :D

As a long time biker and BMW 'flag waver' I really must be serious about wanting the right 'van.
Our 'soon to be picked up' change of motorhome is costing me my 'ride'. The bike is up for sale, although the wife's Suzuki Bandit survives cosy in the garage...:(
So if anyone is interested in a BMW R1150RT.... here is the link to the Sheffield Bike Forum.
Sheffield & Yorkshire Bikers - Local Motorbike Forum • View topic - FOR SALE - BMW R 1150 RT - £3000

View attachment 10894 View attachment 10893

sell the bandit keep the thing of beauty that way you will have a matching pair the wife and the bmw {and it might persuade her to let you sell the bandit lol}

sell the bandit keep the thing of beauty that way you will have a matching pair the wife and the bmw {and it might persuade her to let you sell the bandit lol}

The problem is my wife won't/can't ride the BMW, and we really only need/have space for one bike..:yeahthat:

View attachment 10894 View attachment 10893

I had the same delema this time last year
I sold my R1150GS to buy my first motorhome and have never looked back so dont worry about the bandit it will be go as well because she will not have time to ride it, yous will be doing to much wild camping :banana::banana::banana:

Nooo.!! Can't you sell a kidney? You can't sell bikes. You can only acquire more

my wife had the same conversation with me when we decided on a MH,even though i dont get on my Triumph as much as i would like and less when we pick up the MH.I said thats what motorbike trailers are for.She wasnt impressed but i cant see myself without a bike.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back