I got in at last

avandriver

Hello guys I have been trying to post on this forum for ages but due to my technicall ineptness I could not manage .

Anyway I am here now so I will introduce Myself properly

My name is Steve and the wife is Christine We have two kids ,Stephen-Niall 10 And Amy 16

After christine has ben fighting a mighty battle with Cancer we decided to buy a motorhome and get out and see the bits of this country that we have not allready seen .

I would like to wish everybody here a belated Merry christmas and a just in time Happy new year

Here is our new Van

AETV94577895_2b.jpg

I will be collecting Merlin very soon so I can start putting the things that arent right back the way they should be

See you guys on the road

Steve

You should have asked the kids how to post. They know such things instinctively.

Welcome

hello, steve and christine and welcome
enjoy the site & your new van and a good new year to you!
sundown

You should have asked the kids how to post. They know such things instinctively.

Welcome

The crazy thing is I moderate on a different forum with the user name The wild eye so I am well up to speed with the tinternet and its workings .

for some reason I did not get the forum registration email so I could not post

All is well now

Steve

merlins

Hello guys I have been trying to post on this forum for ages but due to my technicall ineptness I could not manage .

Anyway I am here now so I will introduce Myself properly

My name is Steve and the wife is Christine We have two kids ,Stephen-Niall 10 And Amy 16

After christine has ben fighting a mighty battle with Cancer we decided to buy a motorhome and get out and see the bits of this country that we have not allready seen .

I would like to wish everybody here a belated Merry christmas and a just in time Happy new year

Here is our new Van

AETV94577895_2b.jpg

I will be collecting Merlin very soon so I can start putting the things that arent right back the way they should be

See you guys on the road

Steve

Magic guys another Merlin owner on the site I was getting lonely
hope you have as much fun as we have had with ours

Hello Steve and family. Good luck with your new camper, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves.

Happy New Year to you all.

and a welcome from us aswell,I would only ask you steve that if you are in any trouble in your m/h whether it be at home or on tour feel free to ask for help.
We are from aberdeenshire and used to be caravanners,you never know when you will be stuck for a hand,myself or my partner or even one of our kids will help if asked..trish and andy..

hi mate wish your wife well as my wife had a cancer scare 12 months since, she is ok now so good luck to you all. and enjoy your van looking forward to hearing about your travels and happy new year and all the best.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back