I am a ranger in the Scottish highlands

• Thread starter Deleted member 92340
  • Start date
Slip on down over the border and do Newgrange and the monastic sites.
They look very nice Trev as does a lot of Ireland, such a shame that from reading many of your comments about Ireland it doesn’t seem like a very safe place to visit

They look very nice Trev as does a lot of Ireland, such a shame that from reading many of your comments about Ireland it doesn’t seem like a very safe place to visit
It is but when up north just look for the signs/flags on walls etc and don't go into pubs there as they are dens for naughty boys.

I know what you mean, the Abbey in the photos was only built in 2008!!

We’ve been visiting the island of Ireland since 1978, my wife originated there and yes there have been some troubled times, yet we have only ever met warm hearted and friendly people during our many visits. Can’t say the same for the other adjacent isle, we’ve been to one or two places and felt positively intimidated.

We’ve been visiting the island of Ireland since 1978, my wife originated there and yes there have been some troubled times, yet we have only ever met warm hearted and friendly people during our many visits. Can’t say the same for the other adjacent isle, we’ve been to one or two places and felt positively intimidated.
After your money we are, 😂 yes good over here but a pitty about the small no brain types from both camps who spoil it for the rest of us.(y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back