Hymer fog light fuse

silverweed

I have an Hymer b564 2001. Looking for the fog light fuse. Any one any ideas where it might be. It's not on the elektroblock or in the glove compartment fuses. Thanks

It should be in the glovebox compartment, there are a row of 13 fuses at the back then five fuses going across the front, the fog light fuse is the first of these five numbered 14 P, it is a 7.5A fuse
click on the picture
View attachment 47763

Never mind the foglight fuse , How the hell do you get a Hymer head-light unit out, the motor unit is too big to go through the hole in the front panel, and the unit has come out to get the dip bulb???????????

Thanks for that torchy, and how about the rear fog lamp relay
Hi, you will have to remove the lower dashboard panel, (I know that because I had to remove mine to photograph it but at least I can clean the dust off now:hammer:) mine is left hand drive but yours will be directly under the glovebox beneath the fuse box, the relay is the one that sticks out with the arrow pointing to it on this picture

View attachment 47954

this shows where your fuses are located

View attachment 47955

Last edited:
Have you sorted this yet?, if the relay clicks when you switch the light on (if you hold your hand on the relay you can feel it click) it could be just a poor connection on the light unit, I have had a lot of trouble with the bulbs in my rear light unit

Hi, you will have to remove the lower dashboard panel, (I know that because I had to remove mine to photograph it but at least I can clean the dust off now:hammer:) mine is left hand drive but yours will be directly under the glovebox beneath the fuse box, the relay is the one that sticks out with the arrow pointing to it on this picture

this shows where your fuses are located

Theres a hole in your photobucket dear torchy, dear Torchy?

Never mind the foglight fuse , How the hell do you get a Hymer head-light unit out, the motor unit is too big to go through the hole in the front panel, and the unit has come out to get the dip bulb???????????
I had a bulb blow on my Hymer B694 .I had to put the front wheels on full lock , remove the inner wheel arch cover and lie on my back and remove the bulb blind by feel from underneath, most modern vehicles are a real pain when it comes to replacing lamps when necessary.

Thanks for the info. Not managed to sort it due to not having the time, will try to look this weekend. Thank you lots for the information.

Thank you for the help. It turned out to be as suggested by Torchy a bad connection. As sorted now

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back