hymer exsis sk thoughts

oldish hippy

saw one of these today like the look of it think i need lottery win to own one on flea bay tempted to max out credit card no must NOT go there ANY THOUGHT ON THEM

Always thought that range of exsis to be really cool vans. Look good, not big, very smart layout.

Fantastic list of extras, but manual gearbox? Thought you might have preferred auto? What’s your Peugeot?

Only you can decide if you want to max your plastic Hippy everyone has different circumstances. If it is what you want and you can afford it then do it, wish we had done years ago now but then again I would have been working five days and on call 24 hours so maybe would have not worked as well as now.

It isn't the sort of van we would go for, Caz would never go for that overhead bed, she thinks the inside bed in ours is claustrophobic(???) but certainly packs a lot in there

Never had one but meet people out and about with them, they have a strong following and people do tend to keep them.

Lovely looking van, though I think I prefer the layout of your van, bed always ready without compromising your living space, and you have easy access storage.

Fantastic list of extras, but manual gearbox? Thought you might have preferred auto? What’s your Peugeot?

dont like automatics the only car i crashed was a volvo estate auto ad it wasnt mine it belonged tomy bossat the time lol always driven manuals

Lovely looking van, though I think I prefer the layout of your van, bed always ready without compromising your living space, and you have easy access storage.

that i do like bed is always ready for nanny naps, siesta's {cough cough private joke}

Pull down bed with ladder,can be dodgy at our age when needing a pee at night.

I've always liked the look of these, love the drop down bed. One was for sale up the road a few months back, it sold very quickly before I even had a chance to ask what they wanted for it, let alone have a look.

I think WC member ***** owned an Exsis. Gone
AWOL from the site for quite a while though.

You have to learn where to stick it with autos ... your left leg that is!

Brake and accelerator :)

Have you bought it then hippy?

Looks like ***** is on motorhome fun site, was having a scan at stuff for sale last night and he is posting there

scary amount of penniesand just worked out what it will cost me so think be a good boy and save the pennys for honey moon to aus if iget lucky

No he most certainly is NOT! I would never in a million years post on fun. I am in Portugal and any posts using my user name, anywhere other than here are fake and NOT me. Hymer SK is a fantastic little van!

Oops, sorry about there, saw some posts from a user Graham and numbers from Stoke and thought it may have been you. Enjoy Portugal :)

I should know better than make assumptions but it did look possible lol, no bad intent meant I had only just read some posts there when the question was asked here

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back