Hussle - Useful App?

wildebus

I saw this discussed by Mandy from 'John and Mandy' of Youtube fame.

Hussle is an downloadable Smart App where you can look up Gyms and Swimming Pools in the area you are in and buy a pass to use the facilities of a particular place. It seems to me that it is an handy little App if you are away in the van and fancy a bit of downtime with a pool, sauna, shower, etc (depending on what is available) and a place to park for the day - which, depending on where you are, could pay for itself alone, let alone using those facilities?

I've not used this yet myself, but it does look very handy. Anyone here tried this out?

Potentially useful as when we are travelling a; swimming, steam, sauna day would be nice. I used the hassle.com website to check it out. Its main focus is private gyms. Local authority facilities, typically operated by a private company, are not shown. Useful if you are looking for a gym.

Anyone know of a leisure centre finder, online or app?

Potentially useful as when we are travelling a; swimming, steam, sauna day would be nice. I used the hassle.com website to check it out. Its main focus is private gyms. Local authority facilities, typically operated by a private company, are not shown. Useful if you are looking for a gym.

Anyone know of a leisure centre finder, online or app?
I only had a quick browse on the Hussle app for places to use but the first one that came up (the one most local to me) was actually a local authority Leisure Centre, so I would not discount it as a option for those as well.

Don't know of an specific app for those (I would think minimum interest in focussing on those as doubt if there is any kind of referal fee paid by them)? internet search would do it?

EDIT: just tried a random place and searched "leisure centres wrexham" - lots of links including https://www.wrexham.gov.uk/service/leisure-facilities for example. I would think something similar would be had for most towns?

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back