Huawei E5330 mobile WiFi query ? Data usage.

Shockingdog

Free Member
When we are away in the camper we use a Huawei E5330 for mobile WiFi.
We currently have a 24GB SIM card in the device. Can anyone please tell me how I can check our data usage and how much data left on the sim ?
Thanks in advance.

I cant, but you also need to know what background services are updating for that too depletes your allowance (assuming it works akin to a smart phone)

Channa

Register online at My3. When you open it you can check your remaining data allowance.

Huawei provide an app called HiLink which allows you to configure and monitor the MiFi device.

And it hacks your smartphone, computer and Bank account and sends the details to Beijing. :lol-049:

If you don't believe me, ask Donald Trump. :D

I Second what Chris says. I'm in Norway now using it.
I have a monthly contract and can use up to 19GB whilst roaming, so I have gone into the apps settings and set it up so that it cuts off at just under 19GB.
You can set it to cut off early, say when you have 500mb left. So you know that you are getting close to when your internet data will run out.

Ours was locked to orange but had been unlocked when I started using it a web page appeared on my phone from orange with all the dates an data left but as we are with 3 we can also get the same info from their web site

if its a 3 data card just get online on it and type in three.co.uk/my3 that opens the three website , left hand side under the topup tab theres one labelled data allowance, click on that and it tells you your remaining allowance. no need to register or enter any personal details.

if its a 3 data card just get online on it and type in three.co.uk/my3 that opens the three website , left hand side under the topup tab theres one labelled data allowance, click on that and it tells you your remaining allowance. no need to register or enter any personal details.

Thanks Ricc
Sorted as you recommend.

the other thing to be aware of with the three data cards is that top ups are expensive and expire after 30 days, we just throw the expired card away and fit a new one. the new one always connects itself and off you go again.

the other thing to be aware of with the three data cards is that top ups are expensive and expire after 30 days, we just throw the expired card away and fit a new one. the new one always connects itself and off you go again.

Yep it is expensive to top up on E3. New cards from Amazon are the best price I can find ?

Damnation it seems I was wrong again I thought all went via your website Jim. :lol-053:

Alf

And it hacks your smartphone, computer and Bank account and sends the details to Beijing. :lol-049:

If you don't believe me, ask Donald Trump. :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back