how many?

Just make sure you replace the crook battery with the same type because the charger will have been set up to suit. If it is under your seat it is most likely to be either AGM or Gel (both sealed with no easily-removable caps to check water) and since these two have quite different charging requirements, the replacemeent needs to be the same

just been looking around the battery links:eek::eek::eek:

.... deepcycle , life cycle, all different outputs/inputs and dimentions.:eek:

hooooo.ahhh.... i need a lie down :eek::eek::eek:

regards:(
ajs

i just need 1 that works :(:(

Have a look here aj.... a friend has just got one from them no probs..:)

http://www.tayna.co.uk/catalog/1252/0/Leisure-Batteries-Budget-Leisure-Batteries-page1.html

As with most things it pays to buy at the top end of the range...don't buy a cheap one just to save a few quid.......you'll only end up replacing it a lot sooner than you would a better quality one.

;)

what i need to do is get the one that's in..out.. then measure up to see how big a battery i can get in there...:confused:

has anyone got a spare spanner..:eek:.. and a set of instructions :D

egads :eek:
ajs

what i need to do is get the one that's in..out.. then measure up to see how big a battery i can get in there...:confused:

has anyone got a spare spanner..:eek:.. and a set of instructions :D

egads :eek:
ajs

Hi. If you go onto the link the second battery down 85AH will be a direct replacement for yours including the base holders to clamp it down. The others shown don't have the base clamps so an alternative method would have to be constructed to hold the battery.

Hi. If you go onto the link the second battery down 85AH will be a direct replacement for yours including the base holders to clamp it down. The others shown don't have the base clamps so an alternative method would have to be constructed to hold the battery.

OK woofwubleue.. i'll get one :cool: but really wanted summat bigger... i.e more amphrs :(

regards;)
ajs

ps...vino.... are you a white or red man :D

OK woofwubleue.. i'll get one :cool: but really wanted summat bigger... i.e more amphrs :(

regards;)
ajs

ps...vino.... are you a white or red man :D

aj

If you wanted a bigger one....:rolleyes: get the old one out and measure it up...:confused: then you'll know what size you will be able to fit into the compartment....;)

Even you must be able to manage that....:D

p.s. ......Either....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back