How do I use Wild Camping on my mobile? I have registered here and paid the fee.

gasgas

I haven't used it on the laptop or mobile yet and want to find out how. When I opened it on my mobile it asked for my username which I entered and it says that username is already in use. It also asked for my password. I don't recall entering a password when I signed up on the laptop so I am stuck.

Please can someone point me in the direction of how to use the app on my mobile phone?

I'm sure somebody will be along to advise before too long.

Welcome to the forum.

Please can someone point me in the direction of how to use the app on my mobile phone?
Hi, I assure you are not being ignored, it's just a techy person hasn't seen your post yet (y)

To the left of the envelope and bell (I'm on a tablet) is a there circular symbol? On my tablet that leads me to personal settings including passwords etc maybe try to set a password there 🤷‍♂️

Welcome and hope you get sorted soon

Doesn't it need an activation code?

I haven't used it on the laptop or mobile yet and want to find out how. When I opened it on my mobile it asked for my username which I entered and it says that username is already in use. It also asked for my password. I don't recall entering a password when I signed up on the laptop so I am stuck.
Well first you are only allowed a certain amount of devices, you will have to register your phone as a device for use on here. In order to register you would have been required to set up a password. I would suggest changing the password on the device you are accessing the website from, if you have saved it on there.
But if you have not activated/registered your mobile phone it won’t give you full access. I hope this helps.

Hello,
1) It sounds like you are clicking register instead of login.
2) I have sent you a password reset as you will need a password to use the app and the forum.
3) Here are the instructions: https://wildcamping.co.uk/threads/wild-camping-location-app-instructions.81852/

If you need any further help please open a support ticket as this is the fastest way for me to help you.

Phil

Doesn't it need an activation code?

Not anymore that was the old app.

Hi gasgas (y)

Hello @gasgas - I didn't realise you were here too! 👋

I'm planning a week's trip for mid-September, initially planning north Wales but then spotted the threads about the NOP signs going up around Snowdonia. Anglesey is another area on my shortlist. Are you finding overnight parking in the area to be easy? I'm car-camping so won't be too obvious but undecided where to head and choosing between 3 unknown areas.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back