House/LAND in Bulgaria cheap,next to Greece and Turkey.

????

No ,no no ,they are imposters ( i think ) :D

Its deffo the full one Stephen Barny Barnett and it does work ...so i've been told :D

nope.....doesnt work for me.
I think you might have your privacy settings too restricted!

Facebook and my houses cheap.

Ok Taffy,Try one last time.....Wes,another member has found me...

And sorry to all who have tried,I thought parts of Britain were beautiful and especially Wales in some parts but Bulgaria is stunning and hot,its 29 c here today,in the winter ,ski-ing and winter type sports or go to Turkey/Tunisia away from it,only 4 months of winter and from April to November good to hot weather..now see my houses/land and get over here.

Houses/land CHEAP,no catch.

Anyone interested ? cash or looking for a big custom cruiser motorbike ?Also might exchange for property /land in another country,so i can go on holidays :)

Anyone interested ? cash or looking for a big custom cruiser motorbike ?Also might exchange for property /land in another country,so i can go on holidays :)
No room on your location for anywhere else:rolleyes:

Plenty of room..

rebbyvid ? Please explain as i am a bit slow .....

No room on your location for anywhere else

Hello

Hi, barny just sent you a freinds request, can you accept it on face book so i can take a look at the 4 roomed house,Kind regards Geoff

My cheap property,no catches.

Hi Geoff,you fancy a bit of fishing over here ?Its a national hobby,theres fishing 'lakes' (manmade)everywhere,then the proper ones,the one near me at Ivaelograd is 36 kms long !and very beautiful,teeming with fish,theres also other sports ,theres also hunting,usually each village or area go hunting for wild boar (ive been asked several times) or wolves(if they come down from the wilds and cause a problem)the wild boar they eat,its very 'country living ' here.
Its also warm or hot,this last week its been high twenties,in fact 28 c yesterday ,but everything is still green here.
I think the fishing liscence is approx £15 for the year and covers all Bulgaria,fresh and salt as long as its a hobby ,not a business to catch and sell.
Plovdiv airport is the closest,and i think Wizzair has started flying there also Thomson fly,otherwise its Burgas on the coast (3 hours drive)or Sophia the capital (3 hours drive) or Kavala airport (greece 3 hours drive)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back