House/LAND in Bulgaria cheap,next to Greece and Turkey.

barnybg

OK,Offering a bargain here,for someone or a group/club.
I have three houses in Bulgaria (i live in one )i want to sell the other two...
One is only £2000,it has a house of some sorts ?!2 up2 down but needs restoration/rebuild,but has the footprint on the deeds,its freehold with 2000 m2 land (a big plot) with vines and fruit trees,it has mains water and electric,but basic.Can become many things like group camping,base for sortees into Greece and Turkey which are only 25 miles away,it is near Harmanli where 'Magbaz travels' stay at a campsite 'Bizer' excellent for cycling hols,walking,nature bird watching etc.You will need to set up a non trading company everyone has to ,to own land/property in Bulgaria,cost approx £300,fees for purchase approx £100 and you'll have property in a beautiful hot country for life,to pass on ,or share as a group,its still very cheap although prices have doubled since joining the EU in 2007,eg beer 50 p a bottle,fags £2 pkt,2 ltr wine £2.50.

The other house is brick built with 4 rooms and a metal consevatory,water and electric,with one of the biggest dams/lakes in Bulgaria in view,the river Arda runs into it and then into Greece,its in a nature conservation area,where there are breeding Egyptian vultures,tortoises in your garden,wild boar in the forest and all sorts of weird interesting animals.This also needs work but has 2000 m2 which is (quarter of acre or half?not sure )but big enough for small campsite or 'goodlife' scenario,FREEHOLD,yours for ever for only £7000....
I have lived here now for nearly 3 years,i can be(driving my Motorhome) in Thessaloniki in 4 hours,3 hours to the nearer Greek/Turkish coast, 3 hours to Istanbul but 25 miles to the both Greek/Turkish borders,i also have THE BLUE DANUBE the other side of the country.Ski-ing in the winter or basking hot in the summer which lasts 7/8 months,i am in my shorts now !!
If not money,might be interested in other offers??Land somewhere else,boats,m/bikes,another camper for the Mrs etc etc...Try me !
Driving here takes 3 days to 4 days and approx £350 or 3 hours flying from as little as £40 with budget airlines,my M/H insurance covers me for Turkey/Serbia and ALL of Europe including UK for £170 total !!!depending on value of vehicle..(mines £15,000)
Why not the WILD CAMPING MEMBERS of this site buy one ? or another club/group !

you intereted in a biz deal barney? you get materials, i do em up , build the land into camp/er sites and split profit 60/40 :D

Oh Barney,
If I was 20 years younger I should stand on your doorstep right now :rolleyes:
Now that all Bulgarian crap showed up overhere; this must be paradise overthere :cool:
Yours,
Leo

Can you send me some more details of the 2k house and pics if possible,

Cheap houses somewhere HOT !

I'm on FACEBOOK ,and there's pictures there too,some of the houses in question and others of Bulgaria etc....

Stephen Barny Barnett

I'm on FACEBOOK ,and there's pictures there too,some of the houses in question and others of Bulgaria etc....

Stephen Barny Barnett

Tried facebook but it comes up blank with that name!!!!

Houses/land cheap freehold.

Sorry mate,thats who and how to find me there..are you typing it in exactly Stephen Barny Barnett perhaps you will need to ask me to be ' friends ' ,i'm not sure ?

Bulgaria,pics and my property for sale/exchange ?

Bigboack,What did you think ? Did you like my photo's of Bulgaria or round about where i am anyhow !
Lovely weather here now,mid twenties c's in my shorts in the garden,soon taking the 2 to 3 hour drive down to Thassos and Thessaloniki soon as i get the M/H mot'd/insured again...

29 c in my shorts !!

Anyone interested ,just type in my name exactly into the search box on facebook,from there you will either need to invite to friends or view pics,as there are over 50 pics on there !
Had a barbie with other Welsh friends yesterday,who have two houses here,and they just SOLD their spare house to a couple with an American RV,who stayed at Bizer campsite Harmanli last week..(what a small world) our friends or Bizer campsite,do not know we are selling our two properties .well they do now.. :)

Anyone interested ,just type in my name exactly into the search box on facebook,from there you will either need to invite to friends or view pics,as there are over 50 pics on there !
Had a barbie with other Welsh friends yesterday,who have two houses here,and they just SOLD their spare house to a couple with an American RV,who stayed at Bizer campsite Harmanli last week..(what a small world) our friends or Bizer campsite,do not know we are selling our two properties .well they do now.. :)

barney i've tried but (lol) fb doh recognise ya????

A bargain for a piece of stunning hot country.

I dont like to be cheeky or personal n8rbos,but i think your giving me a clue as to why FB is not recognising me or what you are asking,please read carefully again.....
My name is Barny NOT barnEy Like saying Willy instead of Wally? ?

Other people have found me there ! so its Stephen Barny Barnett .....Ok ;) :)

facebook

I seem to be having trouble finding you too. I've gone for the correct spellings but no joy! Maybe you could find me and I take a look at the pics that way...?? I'm Wes Mollison.

I've tried 3 times too.
Copied & Pasted your actual words.....Stephen Barny Barnett

And it says this......
No results found for Stephen Barny Barnett
Check your spelling or try another term.

Cheap houses...I am there?!

Then i appologise ,and dont know what to say or do !On my page ,thats who i am ??!!
Maingate..................:D :)

Stephen Barny Barnett

I can also look for your names IF their not common,but i had to look for one and gave up as there were over 500 searches for same name,but if you find me,i have a twisted,plaited beard !

email address. I think we can search using your email address.

You'll not find mine....its completely locked down so I need to find you to add you.

I dont like to be cheeky or personal n8rbos,but i think your giving me a clue as to why FB is not recognising me or what you are asking,please read carefully again.....
My name is Barny NOT barnEy Like saying Willy instead of Wally? ?

Other people have found me there ! so its Stephen Barny Barnett .....Ok ;) :)

uh um!!!!!!;)

Still a bargain if anyone can find me !!

:) Try it now happy campers

No results found for Stephen Barny Barnett.
Check your spelling or try another term.

Looking for a person? Try searching by email:

the port authorities have been notified that barnyg is not allowed into the uk as he is not known on facebook!!! thedefinitive guide to people!!:p

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back