hot water pressure

• Thread starter Deleted member 775
  • Start date
Bathroom tap problem.

99% sure it will be the micro switch. Can be repaired if you are that way inclined or buy a new tap. Not cheap for what they are, or, you could instal a seperate switch nearby to turn the pump on.

Slow water from heater.

Could be a kink in pipe.

Could be a blockage, ie limescale.

If this is an instant heater, some if not all have a screw somewhere on the water input area which can be adjusted for flow. The quicker the water flows the less it gets hot, and the slower if flows the hotter it gets.
If your cold water is ok then its not likely to be your pump.

If you are prepared that you might have to buy a new one, take the old one to pieces and see what you find. Or find a friendly plumber.

Vinegar will clear some limescale or soda crystals. Stuff for cleaning kettles?

Last edited:
thanks it is the micro switch had a look today and has luck had it a freind has an old caravan with a mixer tap same as mine for the sink also robbed his shower unit too looks like this is gona cost me a drink or two but cheaper than new taps or switches thanks all

mandrake said:
thanks it is the micro switch had a look today and has luck had it a freind has an old caravan with a mixer tap same as mine for the sink also robbed his shower unit too looks like this is gona cost me a drink or two but cheaper than new taps or switches thanks all
glad you got it sorted:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back