Hot, hot, hot.

Moonraker 2

Just a word of warning for all you intrepid lot who are heading over the water. There is an extreme weather warning for Europe.

Its currently 23c indoors with the windows and doors open :(

I have even had the loft hatch completely open for the last few weeks to try to cool the house down :confused:

Last edited:

I have even had the loft hatch completely open for the last few weeks to try to cool the house down :confused:

Thanks matey, that`s really cheered me up, on the point of putting the heating back on up here in the Grim North o_O

Thanks Sue .
The Algarve is baking .
The large areas NW of Lisbon are on high fire alerts.
Will you be coming our way, later
?

If its 24º+ outside you need to keep all the doors and windows shut all your doing is letting all the hot air into the house / camper othewise --and keep the windows covered to keep the sun out .....only open everything in the cooler evenings .

25c indoors and 28c in the garden.

I wish I could send it up north you would be welcome to the heat :)

Well it’s hovering around 40 degrees in central Portugal and seems to be set for a few days .Hard to sleep at night.

Well it’s hovering around 40 degrees in central Portugal and seems to be set for a few days .Hard to sleep at night.
Freshened up this evening, after a hot sticky day
We'll have a sweet 20 degrees at dawn tomorrow
You should have no trouble sleeping in Portugal.
Brandy. Medronho, Port. ...
All work well for me.
Which reminds me...
A nightcap....

Very hot in Central France yesterday, a little cooler this morning but expected to get hot again later

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back