Honister Pass

Let us know how you get on!

Hi Barry, just thought i would say how great Wild Camping was on Honister Pass this weekend.

Had two different kind of nights..First night,really wet n wild. loved it, the Second night very mild and peaceful.

Just thought i would share a few pictures with you.

And Say a BIG thanks for your advice,and showing me your photo's when you went there, if it wasnt for and your kind help i would'nt of bothered of going there.

Its only seeing your photo's that made drive down there, had a bit of trouble coming out of Honister Pass, with all the bank holiday traffic going in.

But eh,made my driving skills come to light..lol

Cheers to all that replied to my post!!

Blueboy

P.s can someone please tell me how to attach my photo's. tried but nothings happened!

honister pass

hi guys will that be a no no for me in my 40ft r.v. with 18ft trailer,all replies gratefully recieved

Hi Barry, just thought i would say how great Wild Camping was on Honister Pass this weekend.

Had two different kind of nights..First night,really wet n wild. loved it, the Second night very mild and peaceful.

Just thought i would share a few pictures with you.

And Say a BIG thanks for your advice,and showing me your photo's when you went there, if it wasnt for and your kind help i would'nt of bothered of going there.

Its only seeing your photo's that made drive down there, had a bit of trouble coming out of Honister Pass, with all the bank holiday traffic going in.

But eh,made my driving skills come to light..lol

Cheers to all that replied to my post!!

Blueboy

Nice one! pleased you enjoyed it. Who said the lakes was out of bounds for Wildys!!! I think from what I remember your pictures need to be 620 x 280 pixels which is a really small files size. This may be the problem your having. If you use something like Microsoft Image Editor you can go into image and resize and reduce the image. Im no expert but I am sure someone will be able to help.

Cheers
Barry

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back