Hiya

al n sal

Hiya everyone

My new wife and I have been lurking around for a while. we've been using our van for some time but we haven't yet plucked up the courage to wild camp:eek:, as the third bed our daughter sleeps in is in the cab area, we wouldn't be able to move on in an emergency should we need to.

Come feb though its jut going to be my wife and I, we are heading for southport and then hopefully the lakes:D, we are happy to use campsites but would like to try out wild, but don't know where to go any help would be greatly appreciated.

looking forward to years of traveling

al

Hi al n sal,
welcome to the site, lots of idea's in the Forums on spot's to wildcamp, maybe you will add to it after your next trip? Have a good one.

Happy Camping:)

Al and Sal
I've booked a week off in February - might see you around!

Hi Al & Sal and welcome.

You do raise an interesting point about moving off in the night, I have never found the need to move on, and although we here a lot of talk about it, I wonder if anybody on here has felt the need and actualy moved on in the middle of the night and why.

Welcome Al, Good luck with your wilding. My wife and I have been doing this for the last couple of weeks and have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves so far.

Very interesting point Geoff, a question worthy of it's own thread if ever I saw one. I have often wondered the same in relation to the external silver screens people use. I have avoided looking at theseand am looking at internl to fit my van as I would worry about having no way of being able to drive off in an emergency. Highly unlikely I have no doubt, but just seems logical to me to be as safe as possible.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back