sammclouis said:
one or three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more like this many :D
mini_761.jpg
thats gonna make you botty burp too if u eat all them:eek:

what happened with millie the weekend i saw some posts is she ok

walkers said:
what happened with millie the weekend i saw some posts is she ok
she chased some sheep down a rock face near llangollen,started chasing 1 sheep which joined the others then she had around 30 to chase...she just missed going over a cliff :eek: silly millie....i was beside myself,she wouldnt listen to us & she went that far down they were like dots,then the sheep ran to the farm,i honestly thought the farmer was gonna come and shoot her,my hubby was scrambling down the rocks & i thought he was gonna fall,man you wouldnt believe how quickly it escalated!!
any way she collapsed ( we think she has a slight heart murmer) its happened to her a few times,its like fainting..the vet says boxers can be prone to it!!!! so it gave us chance to get closer & when she woke she just made her way to us.....i cut my legs getting to her...................but we still love them eh!!!!!!!!!:)

yeah they are prone to seizures but the wolf in her still likes to hunt sheep, best kept on a lead for her own good as much as anything, glad to hear she is ok would have made my heart beat a bit quicker if it had been one of my little wolves:eek:

walkers said:
yeah they are prone to seizures but the wolf in her still likes to hunt sheep, best kept on a lead for her own good as much as anything, glad to hear she is ok would have made my heart beat a bit quicker if it had been one of my little wolves:eek:
ah i was so pleased when we got to her,she was foaming at the mouth & looked terrible..i was so upset...but we will keep her on a lead for sure next time.....i will never trust her around them again ever!!!!
she's never chased anything before...she is 3 years old may 21st...they can still surprise you eh!!
little terrors they are...:D

yeah they can my dog bit the postman he had been out to see him loads of times we think he was just protecting lynn my wife but can't give him the trust again:mad:

the bitch we trust implicitly she is so well behaved even i f she sees another dog she walks away when she is on her own, but the pack instinct comes in if she's with the dog and they'll both have a try, so the lead is allways on when he's about

walkers said:
the bitch we trust implicitly she is so well behaved even i f she sees another dog she walks away when she is on her own, but the pack instinct comes in if she's with the dog and they'll both have a try, so the lead is allways on when he's about
its funny isnt it !! my millie sits at the end of the drive all the kids come & see her and stroke her,dogs walk past...cats go by & she just sits there as good as gold...but thats animals for you..unpredictable...iv gotta hit the sack in a min,just gonna walk the terror..on the lead he he :D
nice talking to you walkers.....samm x

nice talking to you too, they are great animals but we forget that they all originate from the wolf, but love them you do and allways will sometimes naughty kids other times great friends but allways your babies x

walkers said:
nice talking to you too, they are great animals but we forget that they all originate from the wolf, but love them you do and allways will sometimes naughty kids other times great friends but allways your babies x
you hit the nail on the head with that comment....i love her more than anything......goodnight mate x

walkers said:
have you heard from billy lately samm
hi walkers...iv not heard from billy lately....i know he said he was not fultiming for a while but i thought he was back on the road the 11th april 07...here is what he posted on his biography...:-

Date of Birth:
August 8, 1952
Biography:
Just travelling round the country looking to meet new people and make some new friends.
Not Fulltiming again till Wednesday 11/4/07 (Off road)
Interests:
travel, chilling with friends and living life to the full
Retired early from HGV job

i hope he is ok...samm x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back