Hilly

virg, that's aboot five pints i owe u now . cheers very much for ur help.. ur the man:eek: :eek: :D

virgil said:
Me too ... Well into the second 3L bottle of cider.... Gawd I feel tiddly!
i prefer the magner's :D :D :D :eek: it's in the fridge chillin

virgil said:
You not out either Trev?
nope i was away through the week so thought i would have a weekend at home for a change it ;) as good as a rest they say

Trevor said:
how you doing mate seen your pics o the highlands fanbloodytastic gods country.:D[/QUOT you beter beleive it mate. ye canni beat it

We were hoping to finally get out there in the camper this weekend but for reasons beyond our control we are still here... Still, we have a lovely shiney camper and have cleaned it out from top to bottom including emptying out all the cupboards and vacuuming them, washing curtains, Vaxing carpets, changing oil and filters..... It doesn't ½ make you feel good when you look out onto the drive!

I am slowly (or not so slowly, I cannot tell) getting pished lads!

hillwalker said:
Trevor said:
how you doing mate seen your pics o the highlands fanbloodytastic gods country.:D[/QUOT you beter beleive it mate. ye canni beat it
I will probably be going uo to Perth somtime this year been there for the past two years but its not as good as the places you go to Hilly.:)

virgil said:
We were hoping to finally get out there in the camper this weekend but for reasons beyond our control we are still here... Still, we have a lovely shiney camper and have cleaned it out from top to bottom including emptying out all the cupboards and vacuuming them, washing curtains, Vaxing carpets, changing oil and filters..... It doesn't ½ make you feel good when you look out onto the drive!

I am slowly (or not so slowly, I cannot tell) getting pished lads!
Well done am sure you will reap the benifits when you evetualy do get away Virgil Mate. :)

Trevor said:
hillwalker said:
I will probably be going uo to Perth somtime this year been there for the past two years but its not as good as the places you go to Hilly.:)
thers some nice places round about perth, mate when r u goin

Trevor ... Your signature... Surely if all the pieces fit together and make one big peace... The wouldn't that be a hole... Possibly a black hole? :D;)

virgil said:
Trevor ... Your signature... Surely if all the pieces fit together and make one big peace... The wouldn't that be a hole... Possibly a black hole? :D;)
dont know mate i suppose it would be whatever you want it to be;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back