Hi

Trevor said:
Am just geting back into thinking aboot ganning away again Hilly:)
get ur self away and chill, with big reefer .. and play a tune with that big bit a' wid

hillwalker said:
get ur self away and chill, with big reefer .. and play a tune with that big bit a' wid
Hilly i don't smoke anymore never had a tab for 4 month now and never had a reefer for 9 month i only have a occasional drink now and then i am being good in my older years since my grandchildren come on the scene and god do i feel much better for it.:p

Trevor said:
Hilly i don't smoke anymore never had a tab for 4 month now and never had a reefer for 9 month i only have a occasional drink now and then i am being good in my older years since my grandchildren come on the scene and god do i feel much better for it.:p
well done mate....its hard work eh!!
you will be dancing around like this soon he he he :D :D :D
gay-spiderman.gif

Trevor said:
good, man.....

sammclouis said:
well done mate....its hard work eh!!
you will be dancing around like this soon he he he :D :D :D
gay-spiderman.gif
Sam if i start dancing like that i will start smoking again, he is to poncy LOL:eek:

Trevor said:
Sam if i start dancing like that i will start smoking again, he is to poncy LOL:eek:
haaaaaaaaaaaha ha ha ha its sooooo funny though,if you search in google for animated gifs it brings loads of sites up...im having fun looking at them at the mo...although lots you couldnt post here as they are a tad rude :D :D :D

sammclouis said:
haaaaaaaaaaaha ha ha ha its sooooo funny though,if you search in google for animated gifs it brings loads of sites up...im having fun looking at them at the mo...although lots you couldnt post here as they are a tad rude :D :D :D
and when did that bother you then:)

Trevor said:
Ok i believe you :rolleyes:
of course you do :p
if we ever meet up,you will see how well behaved i am :rolleyes:
and if you believe that you will believe anything he he :D :D :D
im gonna go cause my hubby wants to look for bulbs as the one in the camper has blown :( i will be back on later x x x x x x

sammclouis said:
of course you do :p
if we ever meet up,you will see how well behaved i am :rolleyes:
and if you believe that you will believe anything he he :D :D :D
im gonna go cause my hubby wants to look for bulbs as the one in the camper has blown :( i will be back on later x x x x x x
OK i am off now good luck with the bulb hunt Dave:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back