Hi

sammclouis said:
looks well good.....go for it,you will have a mint time...enjoy life mate :D :D
We went last year and had a whale of a time all good fun:)

sammclouis said:
wish it was nearer for us !!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D
it's close to us about 50 miles Yorkshire some nice places in that area, thanks to all for asking how i am, good folk on this forum CHEERS;)

Trevor said:
it's close to us about 50 miles Yorkshire some nice places in that area, thanks to all for asking how i am, good folk on this forum CHEERS;)
your a top bloke trev.......we all luvs ya mate....;)
i love north yorks...we went to whitby in december to my uncles wedding,my nan used to live there so we had many a holiady there & around scarborough....very very beautiful area,your very lucky to be so close :)

sammclouis said:
your a top bloke trev.......we all luvs ya mate....;)
i love north yorks...we went to whitby in december to my uncles wedding,my nan used to live there so we had many a holiady there & around scarborough....very very beautiful area,your very lucky to be so close :)
thanks Samm, Whitby is nice somtimes i go to Saltburn up the coast from there, quite a few spots to wildcamp around that area

Trevor said:
thanks Samm, Whitby is nice somtimes i go to Saltburn up the coast from there, quite a few spots to wildcamp around that area
wish i was up there now mate !!
reality becons me....i gotta go to bed now :(
gotta be up at 6am :( :( :(
so take care trev......talk soon..chin up & make sure you go to that pagen festival...it looks like great fun,you will enjoy.....bye for now all........samm x x x :)

sammclouis said:
wish i was up there now mate !!
reality becons me....i gotta go to bed now :(
gotta be up at 6am :( :( :(
so take care trev......talk soon..chin up & make sure you go to that pagen festival...it looks like great fun,you will enjoy.....bye for now all........samm x x x :)
night catch ya later ;)

72van said:
I'm good..............and looking forward to the summer :)
I think we have had some fantastic weather lately and more to come fingers crossed,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back