HI, I'm a newbe to this

Fifer

I am Fifer and new to motorhoming. Any guidance as to how best to wild camp without being lifted!

Hello, you are asking a very big question there, my advice is to read the threads on here & you will pick up loads of advice.

Pity you weren't at the meet at St,Andrews at the weekend you could've learnt a lot from the experianced ones that were there.
Keep watching for meets in scotland that we are starting to do hopefully on a monthly bassis and pop along and talk to members
What is your location I take it it is Fife?
By the way welcome

Hi and wellcome.

As previous poster mentioned there is loads of info on the forum, just use the search bar top right of screen.

Happy wilding.

:have fun::camper::have fun:

Thank you all for your replies.

Hello Folks, I no longer stay in Fife but now stay in Aberdeenshire. But I will do as suggested, keep checking for any meets. The regular meets being mentioned sounds a great idea. Bring on the sunshine! :fun::fun::fun:

Hi Fifer and welcome to the forum. There is more information on here than you can shake a stick at! I really feel it would be in your own interest to consider becoming a Full Member, because then you would have access to the thousands of wildcamping places that members have submitted over the years, and also you will be able to discover everything that the forum has to offer.
Best regards Rog.

Hi and welcome to the forum, have fun

:welcome::camper::have fun::cheers::drive:

Hello and welcome :wave:

Methinks Burns Night must be looming as there's an upsurge of Scottish activity these last few weeks! ;) :lol-053:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back