Hi I used to be a member on here years ago,not used my Hymer in a few years glow plug relay prob

Nunny

Free Member
Hi I’m hoping somebody can point me as to where the glow plug relay is on my 1994 fiat Hymer b534 ,I used to be on here quite a bit years ago ,but not been using the Motorhome for a goid few years now ,in the process of getting it ready to use again ,but struggling to find my glow plug relay ,I know I have some relays behind the pull out panel in the glovebox in front of passenger seat ,but those relays look different to a glow plug relay ,thanks in advance , Tristan

Hi I’m hoping somebody can point me as to where the glow plug relay is on my 1994 fiat Hymer b534 ,I used to be on here quite a bit years ago ,but not been using the Motorhome for a goid few years now ,in the process of getting it ready to use again ,but struggling to find my glow plug relay ,I know I have some relays behind the pull out panel in the glovebox in front of passenger seat ,but those relays look different to a glow plug relay ,thanks in advance , Tristan
I reckon a good staring point would be to tell us where you are, then we could see who may be able to help

not certain but if a FIAT look under the bonnet below the screen behind a plastic panel, or maybe on the near the NS inner wing, if it working you should hear a click as the ign goes on.

If it’s a 94 Fiat the heater relay is usually between the battery and main bulkhead on my last van it was blue .If in doubt just follow the wires.

No .no joy yet .I would have thought it would be in the engine bay .but cant see it .maYbe im just being thick.i do have a bank of other relays in the glove box .mine us a fiat hymer b534 .[1994].I will have a other hunt for it during the week .the glow plugs dash light used to come on and work .but had to get auto electrician in to bypass the immobiliser key pad as it had broke and would not recognise my code anymore .I don't know if the relay is now damaged or its due to by passing the immobiliser as to why the glow.plugs are not working

It may look like this

Attachments

• IMG_3392.png
    IMG_3392.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
Just a point don’t think it looks like the relays in your glove box , on my 94 Hymer it was probably about 4 inches long with quite heavy cables and if I remember correctly it was blue.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back