Hi from Hereford!

Gixermark

Hi

Just into Motor Homing ( purchased an Autotrail Aparaho 2001 2 weeks ago ) after a few years away from Touring caravanning.

Myself, Mark ......... My wife of 19 years, Nicky ........ Our son, Ben aged 10 and our mad black labby, Poppy aged 7 make up the 'Shaw-clan'

I'm a HGV 1 driver working permanent 13 hr nights, Monday - Friday ( yep, but it pays the bills folks ! ) my wife is an RGN and is currently the Nurse Clinic Manager of the Hereford Dialysis unit and has been there for nearly 15 years. Ben is mad on footy and supports Hereford United & Manchester United and he is also a very good goalkeeper playing for one of our local teams.

Not much else to add, will be asking some important questions later so apart from that, hope we are made welcome on this excellent forum ? :D

Byyeeeeeeeeeee :p

Hello and welcome - from just down the road in Ross-on-Wye! It's good to see another local wilder here :)

I'm a mostly-solo wilder with a Renault Kangoo conversion and get away as often as I can. It's a great way to explore the country.

Happy Travels!

Hi Mark and famille, welcome and happy days, or just near enough ones will do....Bob

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back