Hi from Glasgow

Synchronicity

Hello all

We've just bought our first motorhome after talking about it for a few years. The clincher was 2 years ago when we rented a 6 berth for a coupe of weeks and did most of the North Coast 500, Skye etc. While filling the water at a site I got chatting to a couple who had bought theirs as a retirement present and were just touring around the UK. They hadn't been home in over 6 months - I liked the idea of that! :) It's taken a while but here we are at last!

I've already had lots of questions answered by browsing around and a bit of searching but there'll be a few questions from me in the near future.

All the best

Michael

Welcome to the forum, from another from near Glasgow.

Hello all

We've just bought our first motorhome after talking about it for a few years. The clincher was 2 years ago when we rented a 6 berth for a coupe of weeks and did most of the North Coast 500, Skye etc. While filling the water at a site I got chatting to a couple who had bought theirs as a retirement present and were just touring around the UK. They hadn't been home in over 6 months - I liked the idea of that! :) It's taken a while but here we are at last!

I've already had lots of questions answered by browsing around and a bit of searching but there'll be a few questions from me in the near future.

All the best

Michael

Hi Michael,
Hope u enjoy your new hobby. i went for a week about 8 years ago with my first Motorhome and ended up away for over 3 months. never looked back since, always away up to 3 months in winter (warmer climes), and usually about the same in the summer and plenty in between,,,you'll get plenty pointers on this site,,,,j

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Trevor, I worked a lot in Antrim from late 80s til early 2000s, wonderful people and mostly quite mad! We used to stay in a hotel called the Deer Park - it was like an open air asylum which is probably why we liked it :)

All the best

Michael

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back