Hi from Carlisle

Nomad

Free Member
Hi everybody,
I'm Mike from Carlisle and I'm new to this site.
I own a Nissan Nv200 camper and enjoy travelling around the UK.
The Nissan is quite compact but does everything that I need it too.
I am going to the event at Henley and hope to meet some of you.
Regards
Mike

Hi everybody,
I'm Mike from Carlisle and I'm new to this site.
I own a Nissan Nv200 camper and enjoy travelling around the UK.
The Nissan is quite compact but does everything that I need it too.
I am going to the event at Henley and hope to meet some of you.
Regards
Mike

Hi Mike, welcome as a full member to the site. We were just above Carlisle earlier this month and last year did a lot around Carlisle and Hadrian's wall; it would be useful if you were able to identify some wild camping spots for your area to add to the POI system. Have a look at it first so that you are not duplicating anything, but your local knowledge will be very helpful to the members of our community. I expect your Nisan Camper would get under 2.1Mtr height barriers, but most of our vans/motor homes wouldn't.........

Local to Carlisle

Hi there. There are a couple of places that I could recommend as soon as I get the whole POI map thong sorted out. And yes I can sneak into anywhere under 2m . See you in Henley

Hi and welcome from ulster,i can just about see your gaf from ballycastle/tor head on a good day.:wave:

Hello :welcome:

I’m sure i’ll See you at Henley at some point over the weekend.

Under 1.9m on a good day! (Though we did flinch taking ours on a 1.9m ferry! The aerial did clink on the roof, but rest ok)

Do you have a self-build or a branded conversion?

We're up to 150 nights away in ours, last trip was 46 night mostly wildcamping :) So very possible even in small.

Under 1.9m on a good day! (Though we did flinch taking ours on a 1.9m ferry! The aerial did clink on the roof, but rest ok)

Do you have a self-build or a branded conversion?

We're up to 150 nights away in ours, last trip was 46 night mostly wildcamping :) So very possible even in small.

Anything less than a 2 on the barrier signs and I'm afraid I bottle it. Plus the fact my roof is a tad higher than some of the other conversions so I like to play it safe.
My conversion was mainly carried out by a company in Washington Tyne and Wear so it's not a self build. But it isn't branded and I wanted to maintain the stealth element.
To date I am up to 120 nights this year and enjoying every one of them.
Where are you based? Anywhere near Carlisle
Speak soon

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back