Hi folks, I'm new on here

Marc008

Hello all, I'm Marc (short for Marcus)
I wild camp all the time as I've spent much of the last 2 years living in my van.
I'm mainly based in Sussex as I have some work and family here, but have been into campers for a number of years and have camped in various places around the country. I love motorhomes and campers of all types and you sound like a friendly bunch so I'm looking forward to spending time on here :D

Hi Marc, welcome .

Hi Marc welcome to this very friendly site. The folks here are lovely.:)
You will soon make loads of friends here.
Kind regards Di .

Welcome Marc,
You did the right thing to land on this 'wild'site.
This is a friendly bunch; they even seem to accept this weird Belgian LOL :D

Hiya Marcus and welcome:) I,ve been here a year now and I,m totally hooked, look forward to your posts;)

Hi Marc welcome to this very friendly site. The folks here are lovely.:)
You will soon make loads of friends here.
Kind regards Di .

Hi Marc

They are lovely, but be careful late on Sunday nights when a few tipples have gone down the hatch. Yesterday evening a few posts got a more than a little grumpy and lines were drawn in the sand. Everyone kissed and made up today though (I think).:D

Hi Marc, welcome aboard! :D Enjoy all that we have to offer! :rolleyes: There's lot's of it to read through! :cool: :cool: :cool: JIM!!

Welcome Marc

Enjoy the site and share some of your experiences with us and above all keep on posting,Andy.:)

Hi

Hi. i'm new too and unfamiliar with the site i'm looking to join up and find new places to visit, i'm a single female and find it a bit scary sometimes on my own, it would be nice to meet likeminded people and arrange weekend/weeks away

take care

Jenny

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back