hi also from south wales

auto-photos

hi guys hows it going. having recently accuired my vw t4 transporter i decided to join up on here. i have previously camped in tents only and having the van with a rock and roll bed is going to be great.

im looking for somewhere to camp in the t4 for a day or two over new years with my partner and our dog.

preferably south wales and west wales. are there any great sites to go to , many thanks andrew

I think with it being Christmas the site is a little quiet today mate, I am sure there will be lots of friendly people welcoming you to the site very shortly.
In the meantime

Welcome Aboard :D

This is a great place to learn info and some fantastic wild spots ;)

hi and welcome the site has been a little quiet of late, but i am shure it will liven up soon. enjoy your t4 and as for wild camp sites anywhere is wild.

Hi Andrew, welcome aboard and enjoy yourself!! :D It's a bit quiet at the moment! :eek: We've only just got back ourselves and we are off again in another two weeks time! :rolleyes: For three weeks this time, with the dogs! :cool: :cool: JIM!!

Welcome

Welcome aboard auto-photos keep on posting,seems to be a few vw owners signing up this week;):cool:Andy(yet another one)

Hi and welcome Andrew hope you enjoy the site and your new van;):)

Sorry we are late welcoming you to the site Andrew.
I'm sure you will forgive us and end up enjoying the site and our friendship in the future times ahead.

hi guys hows it going. having recently accuired my vw t4 transporter i decided to join up on here. i have previously camped in tents only and having the van with a rock and roll bed is going to be great.

im looking for somewhere to camp in the t4 for a day or two over new years with my partner and our dog.

preferably south wales and west wales. are there any great sites to go to , many thanks andrew

Check out this forum you may find a suitable sleepyspot here www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back