Hereford Meet sex rules

I've not sat round a bonnie since I was a nipper at Bonnie night with treacle, parkin and sparklers - last night were right good... hot air, hot face, cold bum, good company, good conversation, excellent food and wine... and no rain... brilliant.

I will not forget the surreal conversation comparing the worstest possible swear words in half a dozen different european languages for a very long time... !!!!!

Years ago I used to make gear for a performing artist, who annually attended Edinburgh Fringe. Was hellish measuring up sizes for copper bra, thong and sussies. Then sizing up at thigh level for metal grind plates. Hot work, paid well and, someone has to do it :cool:

I wonder what she is doing now?
She changed her stage name to campervanannie and travels the countryside lighting fires, she could not remove the copper thong so cannot go through Airport Security

She changed her stage name to campervanannie and travels the countryside lighting fires, she could not remove the copper thong so cannot go through Airport Security
and just spending a evening around the campfire with Campervanannie I can vouch for that.

I have read the thread about the "Hereford Meet sex rules" and judging by the threads it has had me giggling and I cant wait to meet you all at some time in future at a meet or on the road when WC. There is nothing better than sitting around a bonfire freezing your bum off and your face getting hot and red. then there is the matter of the craic you have to have good craic!!!:cheers::rolleyes2:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back