help

flashingblade

hi guys. ive just had my off side windows put thro by local idiots. can anyone help me? i need to replace them as quickly as possible, as i live in my van and can't leave it unprotected. any help appreciated.

Sorry to hear that:mad:when you say the side windows do you mean the double glazed units or the front side windows?If you tell us make and model of your van i'm sure someone will be able to source them for you.Another sign of ferrel youths i suppose,hope you get them replaced quickly,Andy.

windows

hi there. my windows are on a hymer 544 1989. it's the offside cab windows. two piece, one sliding, slightly tinted ( both gone ). i will have to visit my local national winscreens in the morn i think. don't know where to even try. i hate scum bags !

windows

Sorry to hear about your problem.

You might as a last resort be able to get a window fitter to be able to make windows, but you might need the original sizes for templates to be made.

Hope you get this sorted.

Jon

back to normal !

hi there. thanks for all your help. i took day off and drove up to hambiton eng.
peter was too busy to book me in but sold me the windows and i fit them myself. just as well it was a gorgeous day. it would have been impossible without sites like this. cheers

hi there. thanks for all your help. i took day off and drove up to hambiton eng.
peter was too busy to book me in but sold me the windows and i fit them myself. just as well it was a gorgeous day. it would have been impossible without sites like this. cheers
Thats what its all about :):) pleasure
Rob

Hi flashingblade,
glad you got the window sorted. It's a great site for all sorts of info and some funny haha stuff.
(Angie is still clocking up the miles!!):D

Happy Camping:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back