Help wanted with CombbiE boiler not starting on gas

What diagnostic flash code are you getting?
What diagnostic flash code are you getting?
Hi, thanks for that, It’s been left overnight and just tried to see the lights and it seems to be working on gas and all 3 lights are on, hope they should be but nothing flashing at the moment, I will shut it down and try it on electric shortly but at present it’s kicking out heat

So there is a sequence for the lights on the PCB, there is a green,orange and red, after it stops there is a 5 second gap then the red light will flash a certain number of times,mine is 5 short,2,log,1 very short and if you call Truma they can identify the problem and my problem is with the FAN and it’s a dealer problem to sort out, might just need a clean if I’m very lucky but not hopeful, anyway, thanks for everyone’s input , Rog

It would point to a power selection issue. Either control switch possibly which are linked together with a short data cable and then another long data cable down to the boiler. I have had to change my long data cable in the past. They are just chea RJ45 cables if needed. Dont buy expexive Truma cables
Complete deviation from the subject, but I just tried blowing your avatar off my monitor! 😹😹😹

When mine wouldn't start it was that the exhaust fan wasn't working its in the bottom of the heater when you switch heater on it runs for a time to clear heater of any explosive mixture before trying to ignite the heater.
The start up sequence You refer to !

Last edited:
It would point to a power selection issue. Either control switch possibly which are linked together with a short data cable and then another long data cable down to the boiler. I have had to change my long data cable in the past. They are just chea RJ45 cables if needed. Dont buy expexive Truma cables
I've had to 'wriggly' the connections on ours to make better contact.

Back