Help on suggestions for tour of Scotland.

Rover

Any help out there we are off shortly on our tour of Scotland starting at Halt Whistle Nr Carlisle slowly making our way up past the Mull of Kintyre and anywhere in between, we will be staying on some sites and also hopefully some wild camping, suggestions of places of interest, places to see in fact any information will be appreciated thanks.

scotland tour

Any help out there we are off shortly on our tour of Scotland starting at Halt Whistle Nr Carlisle slowly making our way up past the Mull of Kintyre and anywhere in between, we will be staying on some sites and also hopefully some wild camping, suggestions of places of interest, places to see in fact any information will be appreciated thanks.
that's a tricky one so many places check out the previous photo post's by
Hillwalker and myself for some insperation
piperboy.gif

DSCI0020.jpg

Inverary bridge on the west coast
the rest and be thankfull
DSCI0015.jpg

may07008.jpg

from fort william looking over loch from the car park

I am just about to load up and go off somewhere.
Don't know where, just head out of Glasgow, get to Arrochar and decide from there.
Turn left, turn right, who knows I'll take it as it comes.
Only going wilding for a couple of days.

I am just about to load up and go off somewhere.
Don't know where, just head out of Glasgow, get to Arrochar and decide from there.
Turn left, turn right, who knows I'll take it as it comes.
Only going wilding for a couple of days.
Have a nice time Rover i am sure you will see lots of beautiful places for wilding in bonnie Scotland, Good Luck and most of all enjoy:).

Cheers Trevor, had a nice couple of days away.
Overnighted at Portavadie Ferry Terminal first night and then overnighted at Southend (bottom of Kintyre peninsula) second night.
Had some stops in between.
Rest and be Thankful, Arrochar, West Loch Pier Tarbert, Campbeltown and Inverary to name some.

Cheers Trevor, had a nice couple of days away.
Overnighted at Portavadie Ferry Terminal first night and then overnighted at Southend (bottom of Kintyre peninsula) second night.
Had some stops in between.
Rest and be Thankful, Arrochar, West Loch Pier Tarbert, Campbeltown and Inverary to name some.
As long as you enjoyed it thats what it is all about.;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back