Help / knowledge

suneye

my daughter and son in law are looking at campers and motorhomes. They need a four birth with four seat belted seats and three beds (not two kids in a double bed!). It has to be automatic and no longer than 6 meters. Does it exist? Can anyone help?

my daughter and son in law are looking at campers and motorhomes. They need a four birth with four seat belted seats and three beds (not two kids in a double bed!). It has to be automatic and no longer than 6 meters. Does it exist? Can anyone help?

Hi I had different requirements but like you some ideas about what I wanted. Did the usual internet stuff and visiting dealers. But found a visit to the motorhome exhibition in Birmingham invaluable as you can compare different models on the spot. I think its on soon.
Its massive so take a notebook and some extra will to live pills.

Found automatics hard to come buy but chose a model with a larger engine as an alternative, its nice to be able to overtake the odd tractor and keep the speed up when going up hills on busy roads. Love cruise control though.

Good luck

Hi I had different requirements but like you some ideas about what I wanted. Did the usual internet stuff and visiting dealers. But found a visit to the motorhome exhibition in Birmingham invaluable as you can compare different models on the spot. I think its on soon.
Its massive so take a notebook and some extra will to live pills.

Found automatics hard to come buy but chose a model with a larger engine as an alternative, its nice to be able to overtake the odd tractor and keep the speed up when going up hills on busy roads. Love cruise control though.

Good luck

I second that.
We visited the NEC show earlier in the year & spent all day looking the various options. THis helped us to decide which would & wouldn't work for us.
When we were finally ready to buy we went to a smaller show but it only took us just over an hour to find our van.

Hi
We had similar requirements (plus had to be A-class) so looked at a Pilote City Van, which is under 6m and has bunk beds. However, decided it was a bit cramped so (after a bit of garden wall demolition to extend the entrance to our driveway) went for the slightly larger Frankia i650 (6.5m) and love it. We also looked at the Hymer B624 which has bunks but they are rarer than hens teeth. If you don't need an A-class there's the Hymer Camp, which has bunks but not sure of the length.

Good luck with your search

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back