Hello

Corinne

Hello.I have just joined today.
After using paid sites and really disliking most of them I decided Wild Camping is the way to go.
I travel solo with my cat Socks,how many other women wild camp alone and do you feel safe?

Hello the wife and myself only just started wild camping in the last couple of months :have fun::wave::wave:

Hello and :welcome: there are several ladies on here who travel alone, I'm sure they will be along shortly :wave:

Hi and :welcome: we're only about 17 miles from you at Darley Moor, you're in a cracking area for wilding, Castleton isn't too far, and is one of our favourite places.

Darley Moor, Ashbourne not Darley Moor, Matlock.

Last edited:
Several lone lady travellers on the site and, a thread or two about safety! Hi and welcome :camper:

Hi and :welcome: we're only about 17 miles from you at Darley Moor, you're in a cracking area for wilding, Castleton isn't too far, and is one of our favourite places.

Darley Moor, Ashbourne not Darley Moor, Matlock.

I will go and explore,Thank you

Hello I am new to this site, bought a small camper van end of the summer, only had a few trips out, have a few friends with campers so hope to travel on my own and meet up with friends,

Hello I am new to this site, bought a small camper van end of the summer, only had a few trips out, have a few friends with campers so hope to travel on my own and meet up with friends,

:welcome::welcome:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back