Hello

leebob74

Hello to you all,

My girlfriend and i have just purchased our first motorhome and we're off up to eskdale this weekend. Decided to book onto the C&CC site as it's our maiden voyage, make sure everything works ok.

I've heard the road upto the site is a little daunting, our motorhome is an Atohomes wildwind, 17'8" long and 7'4" wide. So i was wondering if i'm gonna encounter any difficulties. I will be avoiding Wrynose and Hardknott pass for sure

Hello to you all,

My girlfriend and i have just purchased our first motorhome and we're off up to eskdale this weekend. Decided to book onto the C&CC site as it's our maiden voyage, make sure everything works ok.

I've heard the road upto the site is a little daunting, our motorhome is an Atohomes wildwind, 17'8" long and 7'4" wide. So i was wondering if i'm gonna encounter any difficulties. I will be avoiding Wrynose and Hardknott pass for sure
Hi Leebob, as long as you come in from the A595 you wont have a problem, I have a Hymer and have visited the Fisherground campsite (300 metres) many times. Lovely place.

Welcome to the site, you will find it helpful and lots of friendly members,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back