Hello

Burg

Hi all,

my partner and I have recently fulfilled our dream of owning a VW camper van by buying 'Sharky' last weekend. Off wild camping in him for the first time this weekend in Anglesey. Can't wait.

We checked up on wild camping and found this site and it looked really useful so here we are. Hello and hopefully see some of you around.

Burg

Welcome,Burg, :D to a bit of the WILD SIDE :eek: of campering (see Wildmans post today, 'New Word!') :cool: You will find even more :rolleyes: advice on here than you could possibly dream of! :p Or shake a stick at! :p All of it helpful!! :cool: :D :p JIM

Hi all,

my partner and I have recently fulfilled our dream of owning a VW camper van by buying 'Sharky' last weekend. Off wild camping in him for the first time this weekend in Anglesey. Can't wait.

We checked up on wild camping and found this site and it looked really useful so here we are. Hello and hopefully see some of you around.

Burg

We're off to Anglesey as well - Lligwy Bay. Not wilding this time at C&CC rally. Which area are you heading for. Give us a wave on your travels if you see us.:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back