Hello. New to the site

Ange

Free Member
Hello out there. I'm new to this 'club' if I can call it that? But I'm not new to camping wild and on sites. I'm looking forward to maybe discovering some new secret places for me and my van to go to. I travel alone or with my son. But he is 15 now and soon, I fear, will no longer want to come with me.
As soon as I get my head around your site and how it works, I will be able to give everyone the locations of some of my favourite wild camping spots. They're mainly in Scotland.
Look forward to being part of this great site.
Ange

Welcome, nearly all on here are helpful the rest have a warped sense of humour, but you’ll soon get used to us.

Hello Ange,
A warm welcome to the forum.
b-826385-window7.gif

:wave: and :welcome: We had not really camped anywhere but on sites when I joined. People very friendly and helpful. Happy camping
:camper:

Hi Ange, welcome to the most 'Off the Wall' M/H club you are ever likely to find!! Only recently joined myself. Any regrets? Yeh! That I didn't find them years ago!! Hope you enjoy the warped sense of humour that abounds!!

:welcome: Hi if you want a up to weather forecast on Spain let me know :lol-053::lol-053::lol-053: I drive them all nuts on here you know

Hi and :welcome: from Yorkshire, you have some fantastic wild spots on your doorstep. Ribblehead meet at New Year not too far from you, lots going if weather kind to us.

Hello out there. I'm new to this 'club' if I can call it that? But I'm not new to camping wild and on sites. I'm looking forward to maybe discovering some new secret places for me and my van to go to. I travel alone or with my son. But he is 15 now and soon, I fear, will no longer want to come with me.
As soon as I get my head around your site and how it works, I will be able to give everyone the locations of some of my favourite wild camping spots. They're mainly in Scotland.
Look forward to being part of this great site.
Ange

Hi there , there are a few solo travellers on here including myself , :wave: what van have you got , cheers Shawbags .

Wow thanks everyone for the super warm welcome. I'm feeling right at home already! My van is a 1989 Talbot Express. It's a working project! I keep saying to myself that now winters here I'll take van off the road to do more work on it but then the weekend comes and I just need one more trip out.... I'm sure you all know that feeling!

Welcome to the forum.
you've come to the right place.
There are many women on here who travel alone so you're in good company.
Try and come to one of the meets and chat to a few of them.

Welcome to the forum, Marie and I are from Derbyshire too. Perhaps we will meet up somewhere on our travels. I have a self build Citroen Relay.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back