Hello everyone.

Maude

Hello there,

I was recommended this site by someone on the T4 forum as I am planning a road trip from Cornwall to Scotland. Was hoping to find some nice places to stay overnight in the wild.
This site looks like it could be a great source of info and hopefully I will find some good places for myself aswell and will list them on here when I'm back.

welcome

Welcome to the wildys
We look forward to hearing about your trip

weez
Tony

Welcome!

Once you get up north it becomes easier to wild. Especially Scotland. Loads of advice on here. I can help you with the Lake district, western and eastern Scotland and the isles, especially Arran. Have a great trip and let us know how you get on!

Cheers
Barry

hi maude! most of my wilding tends to be south coast and down west.

ps. T4s rule :D

welcome

l o well yer on board now are you gona do a blog on yer road trip? ;)

Another newbie says hello!

Hello there,

I was recommended this site by someone on the T4 forum as I am planning a road trip from Cornwall to Scotland. Was hoping to find some nice places to stay overnight in the wild.
This site looks like it could be a great source of info and hopefully I will find some good places for myself aswell and will list them on here when I'm back.

Osiyo Maude, I'm a newbie here too. Great site! I have only been around here for a few days and they are all mad as hatters, so I am well 'at home'. I know you will find this bunch worthwhile! Hug's....Paol. [LaughingHeart]

paol we are as mad as hatters ?
go boil yourself in oil !
tony

Osiyo Maude, I'm a newbie here too. Great site! I have only been around here for a few days and they are all mad as hatters, so I am well 'at home'. I know you will find this bunch worthwhile! Hug's....Paol. [LaughingHeart]

Mad? Us? What a loada turkey gobblegobble!

Welcome Maude. I have a T4 and know lots of wild corners in SW Scotland - happy to help you find good spots. Setting off for Inner Hebrides and Skye soon - maybe see you on the road! :D

Wow, thanks for all the replies, a real friendly bunch and all mental to boot, cool.

I haven't really worked out where we're going yet, just decided on the spur of the moment a couple of weeks ago. Missus always says she fancies going to Scotland so I booked a week off at the end of the month and said lets go, all I've planned so far is to take my bank card and some spare pants, I think that should do it :D.

maude you must be a bit mental yourself to have joined ?
tell the missus not to forget spare knickers.
wherever you go enjoy yourselfs
tony

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back