Hello All,

xerxes

Whilst we are not technically motorhomers yet , we will be in a a year of so .
If anybody has any answers to the below. It would be a very useful start for us..
Start point is, is there any difference between a continental spec and britsh spec.( apart from RHD or LHD) I have reads this in magazines.
Secondly which make of base vehicles have a solid reputaion ?
suggested nothing less than 2.5 ,on a fiat, peugeot or merc?
which coach builds are good,
Am I wrong to fancy a german make , LHD maybe 3 or 4 years old .
Is there a good time to buy ?
My intention is to buy in Europe and then WildCamp and campsite as the mood takes us .
Daughter did it for two years , she says , keep the Van low , and don`t go over 7m .
I intend to buy a van with all extra`s, any help would be most useful.
Turning 50 and this is the fulltime plan from 55/56 and the practise with all my university holiday until then !

welcome

hi and wellcome to the site
scotland_royal_banner.gif

xerxes said:
Whilst we are not technically motorhomers yet , we will be in a a year of so .
If anybody has any answers to the below. It would be a very useful start for us..
Start point is, is there any difference between a continental spec and britsh spec.( apart from RHD or LHD) I have reads this in magazines.
Secondly which make of base vehicles have a solid reputaion ?
suggested nothing less than 2.5 ,on a fiat, peugeot or merc?
which coach builds are good,
Am I wrong to fancy a german make , LHD maybe 3 or 4 years old .
Is there a good time to buy ?
My intention is to buy in Europe and then WildCamp and campsite as the mood takes us .
Daughter did it for two years , she says , keep the Van low , and don`t go over 7m .
I intend to buy a van with all extra`s, any help would be most useful.
Turning 50 and this is the fulltime plan from 55/56 and the practise with all my university holiday until then !
hi and welcome hope you enjoy:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back