Health insurance

Handel10

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but any recommendations for travel insurance to Europe for up to 6 weeks? I'm 56 and other half is 68 with no health issues. Thank you

I always use one of the comparison sites such as Moneysupermarket, Go Compare, Comparethemarket.

That said if you belong to one of the cashback sites such as Quidco you can get a significant amount of cashback by using their travel insurance comparison service. It is also possible to use one of the above sites via Quidco to get cashback.

It pays to take time to establish the combined cheapest option.

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but any recommendations for travel insurance to Europe for up to 6 weeks? I'm 56 and other half is 68 with no health issues. Thank you
You could upgrade your bank account and get annual travel insurance (covers you and partner until 80 if I remember) , breakdown (AA)membership and mobile phone insurance, means you don’t need to think about it again.

Thank you that's what I've done, topcashback offering 25% cashback on annual muti trip policy with staysure at the moment

Be careful with topcashback. I did everything right in using them when I took out my home insurance so was expecting £60 cash back and they wriggled their way out of it as the vendor claimed that I hadn't bought it via TCB...even though I know I had!

We are with LV for travel health insurance who consistently seem to come out on top. Cover up to 90 days. I'm 57, Mrs is 59 and has a few things wrong. I haven't got my docs to hand to check the price but from memory it was around £230 I think

Thanks for that, we've opted for staysure annual multi trip. Didn't go through topcashback in the end though as I wanted to double check some things with them on the phone. Staysure have 20%off through March which brought the price down to under £100

Reactions: GMJ
You could upgrade your bank account and get annual travel insurance (covers you and partner until 80 if I remember) , breakdown (AA)membership and mobile phone insurance, means you don’t need to think about it again.
Depends on the bank and watch for limits on age and maximum stay.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back