Heading for London.

Mightyduk1

Got another job interview. Fingers crossed, it will give me something to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Euro 4, one of the only Euro 4 that doesn’t use ad blu. I’m thinking I’m ok? Heading nr Wimbledon.

Just check, no charge for this. Yippee, I was a bit worried for a bit. Thanks for the link. [emoji106]

harrow i input my vehicle on this site.The site says :- "This vehicle either meets the required emission standards, is exempt from the scheme or is subject to a 100% discount."

It was manufactured in japan in 1993 was imported and registered in uk 5 years ago. It is a diesel engine.

Do you think i have any chance of being fined if i do take my van into the LEZ zone.....

harrow i input my vehicle on this site.The site says :- "This vehicle either meets the required emission standards, is exempt from the scheme or is subject to a 100% discount."

It was manufactured in japan in 1993 was imported and registered in uk 5 years ago. It is a diesel engine.

Do you think i have any chance of being fined if i do take my van into the LEZ zone.....

Should be number plate recognition, so the system will get the same results as you did. Mine said the same when I checked.

It probably is too dirty,

but if the registration says its ok you might get away with it.

But the fine is £500 which I think is per day.

What weight is it? A motor caravan under 2500Kg is exempt from the LEZ irrespective of Engine.

If it’s under 3.5T and is newer than 2002 you are fine. If over 3.5T it needs to be newer than 2006. You will be fine. I’ll post info in a min.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back