Head unit

Looks good but 2 thoughts. Will you use it when parked up? In which case does it have a remote control to switch off on from bed? We control ours now pretty well exclusively though our phones and bluetooth and make hardly any use of its whistles and bells. Also have you got the quality speakers to exploit it

Same as I have in the Motorhome and my works van bullet proof reliability.

Sound quality is great but as above no point if your speakers are carp.

Most manufacturers fit decent speakers in cab, but the rear (bedroom in our case) fitted by Auto-sleeper had to go on day one

We won't be playing at night so no probs there and as to how the speakers are TBH no idea as never been able to use them due to the head unit being stuffed.... and round it goes. LOL

Pete

Same as I have in the Motorhome and my works van bullet proof reliability.

Sound quality is great but as above no point if your speakers are carp.

Most manufacturers fit decent speakers in cab, but the rear (bedroom in our case) fitted by Auto-sleeper had to go on day one
At least the rear speakers will be dead easy to change :)

I actually find most manufacturers fit rubbish speakers as standard in a car or a van cab and it is those that need swapping out. My rear speakers in my Autotrail (fitted by Autotrail) are very decent ones, and probably JVC (going by the grill cover and being a JVC head unit originally).

The front (cab) speakers in my Merc Sprinter are more than good enough, but the bedroom speakers (Auto-Sleeper) were rubbish

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back