Haven Parks

Fazerloz

I know this is a Wildcamping Site but for the many out there that moan about camp site rip off prices. We have just booked the Haven Park site at Ayr for 5 nights including hook up £30 using MCC discount. The reason, this gives us a secure base to unload the bike and leave the van to use the bike to cover all the area. IF we move on early we haven't lost anything really. I know this is not for everyone and is somes worst nightmare.

I know this is a Wildcamping Site but for the many out there that moan about camp site rip off prices. We have just booked the Haven Park site at Ayr for 5 nights including hook up £30 using MCC discount. The reason, this gives us a secure base to unload the bike and leave the van to use the bike to cover all the area. IF we move on early we haven't lost anything really. I know this is not for everyone and is somes worst nightmare.
I have had real bargains at haven out of season . but wow their high season prices .

Fortunately I do not need or want to go near the places in high season.:D Far too many people .

We've also taken advantage of the MCC offer in low season.I wouldn't pay Haven peak season prices either but £30 for a 5 night break with electric and good facilities is a bargain.The bingo is not compulsory but mrs wakk went one night and won one of the big prizes which paid for the holiday and several more.:dance:

Haven do some great offers and discounts anyway, a woman I worked with used them a lot with her caravan, they wanted somewhere for young kids and those sites are ideal for that. Caz used to have a static on a Haven site and Renting out could be mixed.

Ideal if it gets what you want

my daughter has booked a chalet for myself and Mrs Rocky on the Isle of Shite plus the granddaughter for 4 days this month, been before and it was good value, cant really knock it apart from the 4 pm book in ,especially if you have a morning ferry from Portsmouth.

When we had the kids to tow as well as the caravan, we used Haven sites, for the kiddies entertainment package, lots to do and see, and at that time it was good value for money.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back