Have you noticed

loubylou

I've just noticed there are 7 members and 22 guests on line!!!
Then I had another thought perhaps we should all log in on christmas day to make that the busiest day for the site. What do you think? wont take a minute.
kind regards
Lou

Then I had another thought perhaps we should all log in on christmas day to make that the busiest day for the site. What do you think? wont take a minute.
kind regards
Lou

Sounds good to me Lou,lets do it. Merry Christmas:D

kind regards
Lou

Great idea, unfortunately I will be in 30 degrees on the beach doing a BBQ in OZ with my folks. Been doing it for the last 17 years.

Great idea, unfortunately I will be in 30 degrees on the beach doing a BBQ in OZ with my folks. Been doing it for the last 17 years.
and how long does it take to bbq a 15lb turkey?:D lol

soounds great have a great aussie xmas:)

on the side

now there are 25 guests on the side, so come on, come alive.

There is alot more to do on this site when you are a member and its FREEEEE :D:D

sorry

kind regards
Lou

Sorry I work 7 on 7off 12 hour shifts and xmas day is my last day:D:D

Will try to log on later on that evening

now there are 25 guests on the side, so come on, come alive.

There is alot more to do on this site when you are a member and its FREEEEE :D:D

Couldn't agree more. Took me a while to summon up the courage, but glad i did, now I am enjoying every minuite of it.

Regards Geoff.​

P.S. it's 26 now.

i'll definatly be saying hello on xmas
(santa dosen't come here anymore)
:cool: :cool: sundown

We have decided to go off in the van for a picnic on the big day. Anyone else going to be in their vans Christmas day? I will try and log on later though.

I know its a busy time

I shall be up to my middle in wrapping paper and up to my neck in turkey, but some of us maybe on their own and I'd like to just say Hi to you all. Your all on my xmas card list - so to speak.

We have decided to go off in the van for a picnic on the big day. Anyone else going to be in their vans Christmas day? I will try and log on later though.

What a lovely idea, you've got to have turkey sandwiches.

wow

Sounds fantastic, last year we spent xmas in the Bahamas, on Paradise island, couldnt get a xmas dinner for love nor money, had conch instead. yuk

Sounds fantastic, last year we spent xmas in the Bahamas, on Paradise island, couldnt get a xmas dinner for love nor money, had conch instead. yuk
CONCH:eek::eek: is that what comes out of a great big winkle shell, make no wonder you said yuk. and for xmas dinner!!!! 2x yuk
did you get sprouts and rosties ????:eek::eek::D:D

CONCH:eek::eek: is that what comes out of a great big winkle shell, make no wonder you said yuk. and for xmas dinner!!!! 2x yuk
did you get sprouts and rosties ????:eek::eek::D:D

Yep, it comes out of the big shell, and then they fry it in batter and its as tuff as ruber. No one did a christmas dinner. sniff

Lucky for us we had our christmas day on the 16th Dec last year at home before we went.

kind regards
Lou

Just thought i'd bring this one up the ladder
at present there are 2,670 members
The most members online over 24 hours was 93
so I think we can easily beat that figure
lets see at least 500 merry xmass's on the 25th :D :D
sundown

Bump this back up just to remind everyone about tomorrow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS​

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back