haRVey

gaz2676

RV 1a.jpgRV 2a.jpgRV 3a.jpgSDC15315a.jpgSDC15320a.jpgSDC15331a.jpgSDC15332a.jpg
hooray shes cracked it
everyone meet haRVey still not finished but half way thru''''''' we think it s looking good

Attachments

• RV 2a.jpg
    RV 2a.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
Mercedes. My favourite vehicle!

Looks a very smart conversion. Like the posh window. :)

Hope you're not putting tiles on the roof as per last picture... :lol-053:

Good work Chap! Love the tiled roof,it makes it more stealth in built up areas! :raofl:

Looking very good indeed. Thats a huge Sprinter. Where did you get the windows from. (the opening one)

Looking very nice - you should't have any trouble parking up for the night in the middle of a town with a roof like that, all wilders and manufactures please take note of the new camouflaged style van a must for 2013. :hammer::hammer:

nice interior so far,bit concerned that the tiled roof and attached streetlight may put it over its weight limit.like the name too

nice interior so far,bit concerned that the tiled roof and attached streetlight may put it over its weight limit.like the name too

aahh thats a flag pole disguised as a common street light more stealthy i thought ....theres a bloke in carlisle doing them sort of windows...... pm me i give you the no and the roof dunno cant get rid of piccy ....iam just a mere man these things are beyond me it was the missus who sorted pics for me what a nightmare last night trying to do them but my little stinging nettle sorted it for me ....she has her good faults

Last edited:
love it

not sure about the aerial with the light on the top!!!!

defo smart job well done, you could set up doing this kind of work for others, if they would pay you for the time it takes.

tranivanman

thats what im doing mate
payin someone else to do it ...i aint got the time the experience the space or the know how do do a job like this... i is a hazard waiting to happen in any kitchen never mind tryin to fit one..... brampton fire brigade are at defcom 1 when i roll back from the pub and got the munchies

update

harvey d.jpgharvey c.jpgharvey b.jpgharvey a.jpgharvet e.jpgRV 3a.jpgRV 2a.jpgRV 1a.jpgSDC15331a.jpgSDC15332a.jpgSDC15320a.jpgSDC15315a.jpg
pickinm him up om thurs morn
how excited are we:rockroll:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back