Hard standing; free showers; free toilet block; shop on site; bar on site; free heated swimming pool; Take away chippy on site; Blay and Grey dispos

r4dent

Bad News -My son in law has just tested positive for CV so he and his family have just cancelled their planned visit.
Good news - An unplanned week end away. But where.

Good news - Found a commercial site offering all the above within an hours drive. Perfect
Bad News - it was £13pn for a super pitch with EHU and a water tap on

Good news - that

(seem to have lost the "edit" button)

Bad News -My son in law has just tested positive for CV so he and his family have just cancelled their planned visit.
Good news - An unplanned week end away. But where.

Good news - Found a commercial site offering all the above within an hours drive. Perfect
Bad News - it was £13pn for a super pitch with EHU and a water tap on

Good news - take off the EHU and the on pitch water tap and it reduces to £6 per night for MoHo and upto 6 people.

Bad news - Just checked the van out, fridge wouldn't ignite on gas.
Good news - new AAA battery and all sorted. The old one lasted 8 years so not bad.

Breaking news - SWMBO says Super Pitch !

I bet you could use thirteen quids worth of leccy this time of year with current prices. I think Haven etc do these lost leader deals to fill the sites and get people using the bars etc I presume.
They make it all back on the afternoon Bingo.

I think Haven etc do these lost leader deals to fill the sites and get people using the bars etc I presume.

That is my thinking as well. We will use all the free facilities; treat our selves to fish and chips but the bars are not to our taste.

I love loss leaders.

Unlucky. We often go at this time of year, f&c is always great.
That must depend on which site surely . I certainly wouldn't recommend f & c from Flamborourgh Haven. Especially when there is Inghams in Filey not far away.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back