Happy 18th Birthday Wild Camping Community!

Now your old enough to drink,mine's a Guinness.
Cheers Phil your baby has come of age ,been great being a small part of it.Here's to many more to come.

On this day in 2003, I opened this community and I have been privileged to run it ever since. I would like to thank everyone that has helped to make this community the great success that it is.

Happy 18th Birthday Wild Camping Community! I hope we all have a great day.

Phil
Happy birthday 😀 In 2011 we were complete novices and this site and all the lovely members helped us so much. Thank you all 😊

Excellent. Happy Birthday 🥳 I🎂 and Thanks Phil for all your hard work and patience it must have taken to get to today’s version that in my opinion is 10/10 for my needs etc.

Congratulations on a very successful project Philip

Hope you have many more years at the helm.

Well done.

David - i miss David - he was always argumentative but very funny - and Channa's wealth of life experiences and recipes and contributions were a major reason for me to stay as long and as regularly as i did..... and the beautiful lady who died far too young from dementia whose partner was the guitar player at Ribblehead and elsewhere.... just a few of the folks i met who made me smile.....

OH WOW....brilliant forum....many thanks to all members past and present and of course to our leader PHIL my life wouldnt be the same without this forum. and and yes......certainly miss a lot of members who are no longer with us........
A BIG ACHIEVEMENT PHIL.....WELL DONE...........

Yes, best motorhome forum on the internet (not counting Fruitcakes of course :D which is not remotely a motorhome forum anyway )

What happened to Seamus by the way? I think he popped in a while back but not heard from him for a while. I dont think he was too well.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back