Happy 18th Birthday Wild Camping Community!

A big medal needs to go to a very patient man for continuing to cope with such a random bunch of folk in all our glorious variety! 🙃

A website that has been a life changer and life saver for quite a few members, so no small thing.

Congratulations and Many Happy Returns for a seriously impressive achievement! 👍❤️

Well done phil, can the site vote and drink beer now, maybe marry a non wildcamping site :)

3F2EA22B-0652-4436-A19E-1A96C28F681D.jpeg

Congratulations phil and all who help make it a great community this has been my go to site to get away from my health issues, and I thank you for that 🍾 👏 👏

Just realised me & my other half have been members for only half its lifespan - a rich trove of tales & anecdotes precedes our involvement, I'm sure!

Our first meet was at Druridge Bay 2012, where I'm pretty sure it p'd down half the time. (& all vans fitted into just 1 field)

120826-67 WildCamping Meet Druridge Bay copy.jpg

i count joining the big W as the day i became a proper motorhomer such a great resource shortens the learning curve plus of course the irreverent humour off topic posts etc all aided by phils guiding hand so happy birthday big W & thank you phil

Happy birthday wild camping and well done Phil and everyone who makes it a go to site 🎉 🥃

18 years is quite an achievement for any forum, well done Phil and the members of course. In this world of Facebook and other large social media platforms its hard for traditional forums to survive but I am glad this one has as its brilliant and well looked after. 2008 I joined I think.

Well done Phil, for starting it all off, and managing to keep it running all that time. I am a latecomer to the party, but appreciate the friendliness of all the members. Only been to one meet, but can’t wait for the next meet in better times.
I used to read the news first thing in the morning, now first thing I do is check Wildcamping.

Well Philip Not sure wether to say happy birthday Phillip. Or happy birthday members or happy birthday wild camping. So I think it's best to say happy birthday one and all. ( just think if you wanted an army you could now start compulsory conscription. Just think. 'Philips Army.' Roll on the revolution the day of reckoning. Brian

Happy 18th. I’ve seen some really great deeds done by Phil and the members of wild camping. Helping each other out when the chips are down that what It’s all about. I hope in three years time we can all get together for a big wild 21st party. Well done Phil

We've enjoyed being part of the community that this forum has created, thank you Phil for sticking with it (and us) through the odd spat or two!! Congratulations on maintaining such excellent sites and resources for its members.

Thank you for an amazing achievement Phil. You can be proud of a place that remains incredibly friendly and helpful.

Thank you also to barryd for telling me about this superb forum, way back in 2012.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back