Hands Free kit

Robmac

Just to get the ball rolling, I've had this a couple of years now, but still available and works well;

I needed a new hands-free kit, so looking around, it was going to be about £170 for one for the van, plumbed into the radio. Trouble is with that, I would need a separate one for the MH and another for the car.

So I looked at some reviews for some of the cheaper ones which use their own speaker, this one seemed to come out very well;

SuperTooth Buddy Handsfree Bluetooth Visor Speakerphone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

So I bought one. Halfords had it at £44.99, so I took details from one at Amazon at £29 and got them to do a price check, which they honoured.

Tried it out in the van and it's great.

Pairs up instantly with the mobile via Bluetooth, sound is great, although can get a bit distorted if the volume is put up to maximum.

Great reception at both ends of the call.

Battery life is excellent.

Comes with its own USB charger lead, and a cigar lighter USB plug.

Well pleased with it.

I use a Parrot :dog:

Mind a lot of what it says I cannot understand.

Alf

Just to get the ball rolling, I've had this a couple of years now, but still available and works well;

I needed a new hands-free kit, so looking around, it was going to be about £170 for one for the van, plumbed into the radio. Trouble is with that, I would need a separate one for the MH and another for the car.

So I looked at some reviews for some of the cheaper ones which use their own speaker, this one seemed to come out very well;

SuperTooth Buddy Handsfree Bluetooth Visor Speakerphone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

So I bought one. Halfords had it at £44.99, so I took details from one at Amazon at £29 and got them to do a price check, which they honoured.

Tried it out in the van and it's great.

Pairs up instantly with the mobile via Bluetooth, sound is great, although can get a bit distorted if the volume is put up to maximum.

Great reception at both ends of the call.

Battery life is excellent.

Comes with its own USB charger lead, and a cigar lighter USB plug.

Well pleased with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had one of the Bluetooth buddies for about five years now allways works well. Even bleeps when it needs charging :drive::wave:

I have a Parrot CK3000 Evo for sale which I've just removed from my van.

In good working order, only removed to fit a new Pioneer Dab radio with Bluetooth, which gives me all the phone functions.

I will accept offers over £15, and I can bring it to Rutland if anyone is interested.

Have posted this in for sale section.

Rob I also have a Parrot Minikit + looking for a new home PM if interested

Alf

Thanks Alf.

My Buddy is still going strong at the moment.

If it packs up in the near future, I will get in touch and see if yours is still available.

If you have a Garmin 760 Satnav, it has bluetooth and you can pair your phone to it. Never tried mine as I never answer phones while driving, so I don't know how good it is.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back