Hallo There

lou -o

Hallo there

I spend most of the year heading off with my husband in our splitscreen camper, which we love, at weekends/holidays/whenever possible :) We spend several weeks each year down in Cornwall/Devon and as many weekends as possible at the North Antrim Coast near the beautiful Giants Causeway. We are hoping to head to the Scottish Highlands and Islands later this year so if anybody has any recommendations they would be most welcome.

Welcome

welcome lou-o to the mad world of the wildys
check out the blogs I think it was wildman gave a great description of travel round scotland

weez
Tony

welcome lou-o. I think tresrickay did a great post on the Hebrides, with photo's and wilding spots, a credit to this site and to himself, so check it out before you start planning your trip.
We will be up in the Hebrides ourselves in July/August, if you see us say hello.

Happy Camping:)

hi welcome to the wildys i see another v.w splitty owner i sink ve vill be taken over by zee vw mob :D:D very interesting please enjoy ya :D:D

Thanks for the welcome and advice - we're going to have fun reading the reviews for Scotland :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back