Habitation lights.

1977paul

Evening all
The drivers side internal habitation lights in my 2003 Auticruise Starblazer have failed, passenger side ok.
Only found out this evening and will investigate tomorrow.
Anyone else had this or ideas what has happened, a fuse maybe?
Cheers all.

Autocruise Starblazer

Looking at the wiring diagram for your Starblazer it appears that the N/S lights are on a separate fused circuit to the O/S lights, O/S = terminal 9 Grey wire 10 amp fuse, N/S = terminal 12 Pink wire 10 amp fuse. I would check the fuses on the PMS unit first if I was you.

Phil.

Attachments

• Autocruise Starblazer001.pdf
    305.3 KB · Views: 184
Hey Phil, where did you get the Starblazer wiring details from? Anymore manual type literature available?
Thanks again.

Hey Phil, where did you get the Starblazer wiring details from? Anymore manual type literature available?
Thanks again.

Good afternoon Paul, Yes I have more details re; your Starblazer I will try to attach them to this message, when I bought my van I was given 3 manuals which covers all the Autocruise models except for the 2 special editions, the Pioneer Renoir which is mine & the Pioneer Monet I was told that they had not published manuals for those 2 as they were only made in a small limited number but I should be able find all the info I need in the 3 manuals supplied.

If there is any one else out there who needs some info the manuals I have cover the Starfire, Stargazer, Starlight, Starquest, Starspirit, Gleneagle, Valentine, Vista, & Wentworth models, drop me a line & I will scan them for you.

Regards PhilView attachment Autocruise Starblazer001.pdfView attachment Autocruise Starblazer003.pdfView attachment Autocruise Starblazer004.pdfView attachment Autocruise Starblazer002.pdfView attachment Autocruise Starblazer005.pdf

Good afternoon Paul, Yes I have more details re; your Starblazer I will try to attach them to this message, when I bought my van I was given 3 manuals which covers all the Autocruise models except for the 2 special editions, the Pioneer Renoir which is mine & the Pioneer Monet I was told that they had not published manuals for those 2 as they were only made in a small limited number but I should be able find all the info I need in the 3 manuals supplied.

If there is any one else out there who needs some info the manuals I have cover the Starfire, Stargazer, Starlight, Starquest, Starspirit, Gleneagle, Valentine, Vista, & Wentworth models, drop me a line & I will scan them for you.

Regards PhilView attachment 70005View attachment 70006View attachment 70007View attachment 70008View attachment 70009
Hi i'm trying to find the wiring diagram or info on a autocruise stargazer 2005, the electric step only works when plugged into the mains and switched to Van ! any info would be welcome.

Regards PhilView attachment 70005View attachment 70006View attachment 70007View attachment 70008View attachment 70009
Hello Phil

I've been trying to track down manuals for an Autocruise Valentine for several years now and I would be very grateful for a scanned version.

Many thanks in anticipation

David

Back