guttering on a van - what do you do?

delicagirl

hi everyone hope you all are having an enjoyable weekend and dont get stuck in the traffic.....

i moved recently and will be going to my new local van repairer this week. He who is also an ex truck mechanic - so knows my engine also - which has been very useful in the past.

My gutters are in need of some attention. They run long the top of the van, and the sealants seems to have perished here and there, so water drips down the body of the van in several places. Also the joint between two gutters has opened up - water drips down onto my hab door seal and gets inside. i One section of guttering has disappeared because i drove too close to trees....

would you

a) replace the missing piece and reseal the old one? (I do have some of that plastic guttering which could be cut - but its not long enough for a complete side of the van)

b) get rid of all the gutters?

c) something else......

thanks

thanks folks.... i have had a very stressful year until a month ago - and blow me down - today i found another gutter thread i started a few months ago .. soo sorry ... the old brain cells were a bit stressed.. but are getting better.... oops !!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back